CPI is currently seeking an upbeat and tenacious sales development professional
CPI has been successfully implementing advanced, mission-critical Customer Experience Solutions for over three decades and supports 120,000 business professionals around the world, including the United States Department of Defense and Lucas Oil Stadium (home of the 2012 Super Bowl). To learn more about CPI visit our about page.
- Perform outbound sales prospecting activities directed at customers and targets, to generate and develop leads and pipeline.
- Use social media and other tools to capture prospect profiles that will support meaningful conversations.
- Contact via phone/email/chat/video and learn more about initiatives and challenges.
- Collect and/or update information in HubSpot.
- Take action on certain phone, web and other inquiries within a defined time frame.
- Qualify, develop, nurture, rank and hand off lead as appropriate.
- Collaborate with sales colleagues to build lead/sales pipeline.
- Participate in call campaigns to populate events (i.e. Executive breakfast, local user.
- Perform post event follow up as appropriate.
- Produce lead activity and pipeline reports as required.
- Continuously learn about CPI successes and business ecosystem in order to share with prospects and customers.
- Generate and pre-qualify ongoing leads for the sales team.
Skills, Education, and Requirements
- B.A/B.S or equivalent work experience.
- 2 years in sales development/lead qualification, in a B2B environment.
- Experience successfully calling into executive level (CEO, COO, CTO, VP etc.) in medium – large businesses
- Demonstrated track record at maintaining a consistent activity/conversation/chat volume and achieving measurable goals, quota and quantifiable results.
- Experience working with a SaaS and/or B2B technology solutions.
- Energetic, upbeat, tenacious team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent phone skills and persona.
- Experience working in a highly automated metrics based organization (familiar with HubSpot (our CRM system) or a similar tool).
- High degree of proficiency with standard corporate productivity tools (email, G Suite , MS Office Suite).
- Excellent time management skills and high degree of organization is a must.
- Outstanding relationship building skills with a high degree of responsiveness and integrity.
- Familiarity with online real-time engagement via chat and video a plus
For consideration, please submit resume, including salary requirements, to: hr@CPI.Solutions or via fax at 317.842.0278.
Communications Products, Inc. is an AA/EOE, and it is the Company’s policy to make all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability (as long as the individual is able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation) and any other characteristic protected by Law.