An experienced consulting professional who has a broad understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Organizes and directs tasks, resources and plans for enterprise software implementation with CPI clients. Provides planning, design, development, quality assurance, configuration assistance, application training, problem resolution and second level support to new and existing clients. Assists in customer management, in conjunction with sales team and internal management – conducts regular communications and maintains individual working relationships with customer personnel at the working and leadership levels.
- Key activities include discovery sessions, developing functional design specifications, functional quality assurance, customer deployment activities and customer account management and support.
- Consults with customers on functional and technical related aspects of design, project delivery and support.
- Plan, schedule and coordinate activities related to system development projects.
- Responsible for on-time delivery of large projects or large groups of projects.
- Frequent decision-making where employee has full authority to make decisions within his/her area of responsibility based upon an independent review/analysis of the situation/issue.
- Promote and support innovative technology solutions enabling speed to market and revenue growth realization.
- Experience with Oracle Service Cloud.
- Strong analytic and communication skills.
- Able to interpret most complex information and adapt as needed.
- Customer facing acumen and experience managing senior executive’s relationships at major customers.
- Strong program management and execution skills with deep understanding of system design concepts.
- Proven ability to manage competing priorities effectively and maintain focus on the “goal.”
- Execution focused – results oriented with a “can do” attitude.
- Demonstrated consulting, influencing and negotiating skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and operate effectively within highly matrixed organization, in a fast paced and dynamic technology and business environment, with aggressive timelines and milestones.
- 6-8 years of experience relevant to Business Operations and Contact Centers.
- 2-4 years CRM experience preferred.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to build rapport with team members and clients.
- Ability to travel as needed.
This position is located in St. Louis, Mo.
For consideration, please submit resume, including salary requirements, to: firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax at 317.842.0278.
Communications Products, Inc. is an AA/EOE, and it is the Company’s policy to make all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability (as long as the individual is able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), and any other characteristic protected by Law.