Learn 5 Practical Steps to Catapult your Contact Center through the Next Wave of Customer Expectations.
“By 2020, the customer will manage 85% of the relationship with an enterprise without interacting with a human.” (Source –Gartner).
You’ve heard the term “look where you’re going”, referring to someone who isn’t paying attention. According to Gartner’s prediction, by 2020 the phrase will take on a different meaning: contact centers need to look where they are going with regard to customer interactions. It wasn’t very long ago that offering web chats was “state of the art”. Fast forward a few years and the “just text me” generation will soon make up a majority of your customer base.
So, how do you prepare?
At CPI’s Queued IN event, you will walk away with 5 practical steps you can start doing today to catapult your contact center through the next wave of customer expectations. You will learn:
- How to empower agents and customers with consistent information regardless of contact channel.
- How to begin integrating social channels into your service model (which may include, “first tweet resolution”).
- Mobile customer support? Where do you begin?
- Use quality and performance measurement to design a better customer experience.
- How to start automating your contact center processes.
Join Steve McKinney, Customer Experience Solution Designer for CPI , for an informative look at where the future is going and how to thrive, not just survive, in the next 7 years.